June 7, 2010

Hectic Monday



Penat.
Banyak kerja.
Esok kena datang awal.
Sebab kena pergi market research kat KL Sentral for breakfast menu.

Nervous.
Sebab lusa kena jumpa big potential client's Director.
My team semua nervous gila.
So many things to be prepared.

Tak reti.
I spoke with one Dato just now.
Jaga bahasa sebab takut terpanggil Encik instead of Dato'.
And he was too busy that he asked me to confirm back with my boss again before calling him.
Haiyohh,don't make promises with Japanese boss and then sendiri yg lupa,please.

I know why my boss hired me.
I can be used especially when dealing with big big clients whose big big persons are the Malays.

It's 7pm.
I can't think anymore.
My team can't think anymore.
I want to go back home.
I wish I had a massage chair in my room.

0 comments: